Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacations

It's hard to believe it's been almost six months since The Boat Trip. Particularly as I'm still telling myself the number on the scale is a direct result of said trip. The mark of a good vacation is that it still feels recent even though it's say, six months gone. 


That said, I'm looking forward to another vacation, one that's just around the corner. Part of me still feels like we just went to Disney World, and if you look at things big picture like, we did. But if you look at the pictures... well, just look at these little guys. Look at Baby Andy, and at how round and chubby Nate's face was - he wasn't even three years old. They had the best time, and now that they're older, I think they'll appreciate some things even more.  I'm really excited for our next trip. I think the boys will have the best time!





1 comment:

Jean said...

They look soooo happy!! You're right, this one will be even better for all of them!!