Saturday, July 07, 2007

Fancy Pants

Last night Steve and I went out to a Fancy Shmancy place for dinner. We both ordered the 6 course menu meal. I ate tons of things I am not supposed to, and I tried the pidgeon. Which, by the way, I associate with a dirty flying rat-bird, and not usually a gourmet dish. I didn't like it. But I LOVED the tuna AND the soup, not to mention the lemon sorbet or the "Amuse Bouches" and I mean, really, it was pretty awesome, with a view of St. Tropez over the water and a wonderful staff that made us feel OH SO SPECIAL!

This may be the last post for awhile. Steve is leaving tomorrow (SAD!) and taking his computer with him, and as I mentioned before, Dad took the other computer back with him to the states, and he's supposed to come back, he may return it, but seriously I can't be sure Vahe will be able to hook it all up before it's time to go home. But keep checking. You never know.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Yay! Fancy-schmancy dinner with gourmet amuse-bouches & a romantic view! Hooray for you! But which resto did you patronise? and why didn't you take pics of the view?

I made Tequila-Lime Chicken (the marinade smelled like a giant margarita WITH the tequila!) for 4th of July Dinner with homemade Watermelon Sorbetto (Jamie made the sorbetto!) & a Blackberry-Lime Tart. Penny brought a fabulous Tortellini Salad & helped me cook & clean. And we also had 2-Bite Brownies with Whipped Cream or Vanilla Ice Cream. I think everyone was full & happy.