Friday, July 20, 2007

Life Goes On

In the past year my parents have had a lot of work done at the house in France, including fixing up the lower garden. Here is the view I had from my bed:


And here is the view from above, from the winter garden:




I can't post anything else today because Nicholas has his VERY FIRST DENTIST APPOINTMENT at 8am, and Nathan has a fever of 102, either a side effect of the inoculations from yesterday's check-up, or (more likely) something he picked up at the doctor's office. Either way, I have some getting dressed and some juggling to do while the Wiggles are still on TV and the going is good.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Oooo, the new Jardin! Bee-yoo-tee-mous! I love it! Let me know how the 1st dentist appt went & how poor Nathan feels. O, yes, & please post more pictures!