Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Rain, Rain... GO AWAY!

It didn't really rain in France. It was windy, a cool, harsh, steady wind that blew everything out towards sea... The wind would keep you off the beach and slam doors and drive you bonkers with the sound of WIND... but there was no rain.

Here, there is rain. In fact, it seems that every day we have a good chunk of time to go out and play, it's either rainy or has just rained. I was going to take the boys to the park today, but this morning the sky is white and the ground is soaked and I'm thinking we should find something else to do. Perhaps the Children's Museum, which will cost us $5 per person, including me (how much of a rip off is THAT? Like I'm going to play "going to the dentist" or "Grocery Shopping" with their toys? As though I didn't get enough of that in real life?)

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I love that picture of Nate under the big tree in the front yard! But on to the subject - rain. We had some really BIG rain here too, maybe not as much as you, but certainly not as much as England & the UK -- they are drowning! However, on that note, I think you should take the kids to see Ratatouille -- a movie about food, France & a rat!