Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Slow To Warm Up

We've been here for... five days? And we're finally starting to actually DO things.Things other than visit doctors and go grocery shopping. We took Lillian into town to look around yesterday, and then as far as the lunch spot on the beach for a meal. Today we walked into town to take the Ferry to St. Tropez, where we visited the market and walked along the port, and had a coffee and a croissant at a street cafe.

The boys loved the boat ride. Nicholas cried when we had to get off. Lillian bought a bag / basket, and I bought a watch - a cheap one - to replace the cheap one I bought for this trip before we left, but that broke, leaving me wondering how early it was when the boys woke me up this morning, and if I should put them back to sleep or give in...

When I get the chance to upload some pictures, I will. I'm just lazy about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It all sounds wonderful -- you are in the most beautiful, colorful place -- enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Looking forward to pics (whenever --- no stress on vacation)

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hmmm, maybe it's time to sign Nick up for sailing lessons at the Ecole across the street? He can be one of those really little 'duckling' sunfish we used to wathc trailing after the 'mother' ship!

Debs said...

I'm glad things have got better after that terrible journey. Enjoy yourself, relax, be happy. You can fill us in on all the photos and details later!