Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back, and Better than ever!


I'm back!

I had a wonderful time in Daytona Beach. There was sun, there was surf, there was steak... what more could a girl possibly ask for? I should probably mention the fact that I neglected to sleep in at all. I just got too excited about walking on the beach and seeing everybody.

But I was glad to get home. I missed my boys, all of them.

And guess what else is back?

The whole time I was in Daytona my legs were itching me, and I assumed that I had bug bites. Funny - that's what thought the FIRST time I got poison ivy. Not that I spent any time around the plants. I figure that I must have stepped in it that day I was out there in my flip flops - all seven minutes of it. And I wore my flip flops to Orlando. On the plane. I have a nice run of the rash riiiight where I scratch my calf with the toe of my shoe. Jamie was right! I shouldn't have scratched.

But this time it's not as bad. For one thing, I'm not worried about looking decent for a wedding. That time has past. Also, it's a lot less painful (so far) and not oozing at all (yet).

Please don't stop reading just because I'm gross.

No comments: