Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Camp

I signed Nick and Nate up for a few days at day camp this summer. It's at the place where they take gymnastics. The day includes a gymnastics class, a craft, lunch time, free play, and some time in their pool. And they boys LOVE it. I love it. I get 4 hours Nick and Nate free! I would have signed up Andy, but the classes start at 3 years. And I would have signed them up until 3pm, but they only take 5 year olds until 3pm, all younger kids must get picked up at 1pm.

The first day I dropped the boys off they were gleeful. They couldn't say goodbye fast enough. AS we drove away Andy said "Nick and Nate happy."

"What about you?" I asked. "Aren't you happy?"

Andy sighed. "No. I sad."

It's tough being the little guy.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Aw, but he's such a trooper about it. Much more of a trooper than I ever was.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, noooo! I sad too for Andy.