Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Science

We took a trip to the Museum of Science.

I was worried the kids would be too young for this particular museum. I hadn't been there in years, even though I used to work without walking distance. It turned out it's changed a lot, and it's a lot bigger than I remember it being. There were a lot of things on exhibit that were a little too complicated for the boys to grasp.

But there was a lot there that they loved. We saw the butterfly garden, a 3-D dinosaur movie, and a Thunder show. We visited a playground, played with light and sound, and got to see baby chicks. (Baby Chicks! Baby Chicks!) It turned out to be a great day.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I understand completely about the "Baby Chicks! Baby Chicks!" I feel the same about "The Marmots! The Marmots!" in the Alps Maritime -- my cousin took me hiking there & they just come right up to you!! I think I might be able to smuggle one home in my suitcase -- I promise the boys will love him!