Monday, February 07, 2011

Agh! Ack! Thhhpt!

I have to make a confession. I have this habit of writing a week's worth of posts ahead of time. I pre-post, or schedule things to be posted.

This makes sense for me, because I don't always have time to sit down and decide what to say. It' a lot easier for me to get a bunch of writing done at once.

But there are a couple of drawbacks. For one thing, should I get a little gloomy and depressed and write about how I'm trapped in my home with my children and they are slowly pecking me to death with requests for juice, it may not actually get published for a few days. And then, by the time it does, I will be fine, and the juice-rush gone.

Another drawback is that I somehow need to to come up with a week's worth of posts at one sitting. A whole week. Which is why some days you might check in and all you find a a photograph of one of the boys picking his nose, or a sentence about how I have run out of shampoo. I know. But my life really isn't that interesting.

This is one of those times. I sit down to write and... I've got nothin'. Not even a poorly shot photograph.

Boy is this week gonna be fun!

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! You truly are your father's daughter!!! He faces it daily!