Friday, February 18, 2011

Knock Knock!

The boys like to tell jokes.

They don't quite grasp the concept of humor, though. Nick is getting there, but somehow all joke telling sessions end with someone shouting "Fart Fart Poopy Pants!" and all three boys collapsing with laughter. While I sit there and try not to look scared, because I have never found the word fart funny in my life. I just skipped that stage.

Andy likes to tell the "Interrupting Cow" joke. But he tells it like this:

A: Knock Knock
B: Who's There?
A: The Interpring Cow.
B: The Interrupting Cow Who?
A: ... MOO!

And then Nick tries to explain that he messed it up, he has to *interrupt* or it doesn't make sense.

But to tell the truth, the joke is kind of old. And somehow I find Andy's version funnier.

1 comment:

g. fox said...

remind me to teach that kid the interrupting giraffe joke. that'll tickle you.