Sunday, February 27, 2011

Is It Easter Yet?

I went to the grocery store to buy valentine's chocolate and they were taking it off the shelves. It drives me crazy that they can't even wait until the day of the actual holiday to take everything away. Apparently we were supposed to stock up the day after New Year's.

And now we are supposed to be buying jelly beans and chocolate bunnies. They were being set up before Valentine's day. The tragedy is that Easter is not until the end of April. And I can't buy Easter candy NOW. I'd just eat it. Or I'd stash it on a high shelf intending to save it for baskets and then, one night, in a moment of weakness, my brain would turn itself off and I would find myself eating six Cadbury Eggs at once.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Um, not that that pic isn't Eastery, but I think it's really for Chinese New Year which was Feb 3. It's the Year of the Rabbit! Gung hei faat choi!!