Monday, March 07, 2011

Dinosaur Movie

When I was feeling all sick and my head hurt every time I moved or looked at the light, I decided to put on a movie.

"What movie do you want?" I asked the boys.

"How bout the dinosaur movie we watched in a long time ago?" said Andy.

"Which one?" I asked. Trying to remember all the dinosaur movies we've watched.

"The one... with the dinosaur... we watched it before."

"The Land Before Time? With Little Foot and the little guy that says 'yep yep yep?'"

"No, the other one."

"Dinosaur? The one with Aladar and the egg?"

"No, the one we saw... before in a long time."

"Um, Dinosaur Train?"

"No."

"Dino Dan?"

"No, it's the movie we saw before!"

"Um... The Land Before Time?"

"No!"

Andy was clearly getting more agitated and I was backtracking because I had run out of movies. So I grabbed my trusty ipad, went to Netflix, and typed in "Dinosaur."

The first movie that popped up was, of course, Dinosaur. A movie which, for the record, I had already mentioned, but which Andy assured me was not the one he was thinking of. But it was.

"This one!" he said, pointing at the little poster of the dinosaur.

What did we do before technology?

No comments: