Friday, March 04, 2011

Laundry

I hate doing laundry. I do it every single day, but it never gets done. There's always more. And the creatures I live with keep making things dirty! They're always peeing in the bed (kids), or throwing up on the duvet (cats) , or spilling tomato sauce on their pants (ok, this was me.)

I know I'm supposed to be thankful we have a washer and dryer, but I wonder. If I had to lug everything to the laundromat, then at least it would be one day of intense laundry and I wouldn't have it hanging over my head every single minute of the day.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Have you tried doing it that way?

Susan's Losin' said...

When Ted was born we didn't have a washer or dryer. Yikes! Jeff would come home for lunch, and I'd go to the laudromat and do the wash and bring it home. He'd go back to work and I'd hang it in the basement or outside. You do not want to even try this! No wonder I got a little crazy until we got our first washer and dryer.