Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Pants

We need pants again.

Long pants. With the weather turning colder, I dug out the boxed of winter clothing, figuring there would be tons and tons of pants there for us to choose from.

And there were a few pairs. Many of them already had holes in the knees. On top of that, the jeans I bought for the boys two weeks ago are also already getting soft around the knees.

So, what is it Is it just my kids? Does anyone else have this problem?

Anyway, I plan on buying the boys a pair of long pants whenever we are in a store that sells long pants. It's the only way to keep up with them.

As for myself, I also wear holes in the knees of my pants rather quickly, with the exception of a few pairs of dress pants I have had since I was working. I went to Goodwill and got three pairs of pants for $15. They all fit me rather well, and I love them. I won't be heartbroken if I rip or stain them, and it was an ecologically responsible buy. Go, me!

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Of course they need pants -- they're boys! They probably need socks & underwear too -- they always do. It won't ever change. And they will hardly ever buy them for themselves b/s most of them hate to shop. So it will fall to you, then their significant others & finally their spouses. Send sizes, there are birthdays & holidays coming up!

Debs said...

I'm always keeping an eye out in charity shops for clothes for Sophia!