Friday, September 09, 2011

No Post Today

This is a fake post. It's pretend. I'm not really posting because of the following:

1 - I ran out of things to post when I was writing my week's worth of posts and told myself I would come up with other things later in the week.

2 - I DID come up with a few things, but I didn't have time to sit and form it in to cohesive or even semi cohesive or even partially worded half-baked thoughts with simple ideas and a few words thrown in.

3 - I am still trying to get used to our new schedule, including mid-morning kindergarten pick-ups, karate classes, piano lessons, gymnastics, church choir, church church, story-hour, PTA volunteering, school meetings, grade meetings, new agendas, Steve's travel schedule, and bringing our new car in for that fabric treatment I insisted we get, but I can't find time to do it, because when the heck can I drop the car off in Manchester for a whole morning? I have to be back in town by 11:15 to pick up Nate!

So that is why I haven't posted today. I'll see you all tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Okie-dokie!