Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Cupcakes

I don't know if I mentioned the cupcake store that opened up a few years ago. I'm sure I must have, because the place is such a fabulous cupcake dream in an Eloise-At-The-Plaza kind of way...

Anyway, the cupcake store happens to be located very near Andy's School. And the lady who owns the cupcake store - which is now so successful she has an additional kiosk at the mall and, if rumors prove to be true, is also opening up a third location - has a little girl who was in Nicholas's class at school. Two years in a row.

The cupcakes there are expensive, by NH standards. Over $3 for a cupcake seems extreme, when you aren't sure the kid's going to  eat it. But it should be said that these are not your run of the mill cupcakes. They're fancy. They have fancy flavors. Children don't always appreciate them. And they look....


Well, they look like this:

These are the cupcakes I bought in celebration of the first day back to school. And NO, I did NOT eat a cupcake before taking the picture! I only bought five of them, so it looks that way.

Aren't they beautiful, though? Let's take a closer look.

Fudge Sundae

Chocolate Peanut Butter

Vanilla Raspberry Swirl


1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Oooooo, more icing that cupcake!!!