Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Camera

When Steve told me he had ordered me a new camera that was heavier and bigger than my old one, I got nervous. Especially when he told me it wasn't blue.

And then the camera was delivered.

It's true, it's heavier than my old red camera. But these days cameras are so light, that it doesn't make a huge difference. It's also bigger than my old camera. But it's still small enough to sit in my back pocket.

Which, of course, I will not do, because I am sworn to protect this camera. I mean, to take care if it. To not just throw it in my bag and let it bang around.

You'll have to let me know what the photos look like. So far, I've only been able to try it out a little bit, with Andy's help.




1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooooo, nooooooo! He looks just like a little boy...instead of a toddler! I know it's been that way for a while now, but each time I see his picture, I am reminded how fast they are all growing up. Please make them stop!