Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project Idea

I haven't quilted in a long time.

The thing about quilting is, it takes a long time.

I don't have a long time. And I don't have a consistant time. By the time I figure out where I left off in a projrct, I'm ready for bed, or to pick up the kids, or something.

I also have a lot of fabric, which I usually purchase by the fat quarter, or find by cutting up  old clothing items.

Recently, I inherited my Aunt Betty's fabric stash. She had a lot of fabric, and what's more, she had yards and yards of some of it.

It's been sitting in the guest room, piled up in boxes until I can get my act together and find a quick sewing project.

But the other day, I found a use for some of it.

Ta Da!

In case you can't make out what it is, it's a number of tents, or forts, in the boys' bedroom. They loved it. I'm keeping it in mind for the long winter days ahead.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I want one too! Seems very cozy!