Monday, February 25, 2008

Fever


Yesterday we got sick.

Not the kids. Just me and Steve. We both had horrible pains in our tummies and fevers. My fever reached 101.5, which is very high for me. I usually run at low 97's. And so I watched the oscars in a fit of fever, tossing and turning, with chills and sweats and all sorts of fun stuff.

And this morning, magically, I am back to normal. Except I am very tired. I tried calling in sick, but my boss simply laughed. Then Nicholas cried because I was making him go to school, and Nate cried because he needed craisins RIGHT NOW, and also, help with his socks.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

No internet chez Osborne, so I'm catching up for the first time in a few days. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and I'm glad you're better now.

Debs said...

Well it is tricky to eat craisins and put your socks on at the same time!
Hope you stay feeling better. And if it tries to come back, just say NO!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I have nothing to add -- crying, socks & craisins all at the same time. It boggles the mind. And I'm not sure, b/cs I haven't seen one, but I hear the official parenting manual forbids the big people from sickness. I may have to report this to the home office. Get better NOW!