Thursday, February 14, 2008

Song And Dance



Happy "I LOVE YOU" Day from the Savages.

It rained all day yesterday, and there is now a sheet of ice an inch thick on the driveway. I have a dentist appointment this morning, Nick has gymnastics, and Steve has a cold. I also seem to have the cold, and I'm doing my very very best to keep it from getting worse. I drink a lot of water, getting as much rest as I can, and instead of picking up or cleaning I'm pushing everything into a corner and covering it with a blanket. Then I'm telling people it's furniture.

Remember, people get all bent out of shape about Valentine's Day and gift giving and all that jazz. It's important to keep in mind the true meaning of the holiday, and that is chocolate.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Amen Sister! May your valentine's day be filled with loads of chocolatey goodness!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Look! They're so talented they even play with their feet! (You know what I mean!!) But why is Nate licking the keys????

More chocolate for everyone!!!!!