Friday, February 15, 2008

Yum Yum

Here is a picture of Nate about to be eaten by SpongeBob SquarePants.

Yesterday I did my best not to eat all of the six pounds of chocolate I received for Valentine's Day.

Lillian came over and thoughtfully brought us six donuts and six Valentine's cupcakes, because we needed more donuts and more cupcakes. I wish I could say they were yummy, but unfortunately you would only get that kind of information from Gunther, who managed to eat all of the baked goods from off the counter while Lillian had her back turned. I think he might have also eaten a couple of those little plastic "Happy Valentine's" decorations. He probably had a tummy ache later on, but to tell the truth we were too angry to care.

HELLO! SIX CUPCAKES AND SIX DONUTS! That's more than even I could eat at one sitting.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Dogs are least endearing when they eat goods meant for special occassions. so is gunther experiencing violent diarheah at this moment?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Please do not answer Jamie's question in a public forum!!! I just love the fact that besides being vigilant with children, we must be even more so with pets...b/cs they are like children who will never grow past the developmental age of, o,say, a 2 yr old!! But we love them anyway!

Debs said...

Oh dear :-(
At least he didn't eat Lillian, cos that would have been unfortunate.
Thanks for your comment. It's going on 3 hours since I last cried, so I think I might have it licked, for today at least. Who knows how I'll feel when I wake up tomorrow!