Friday, February 01, 2008

Tomorrow There Will Be Photos

I have been feeling better.

Yesterday I took Nicholas to HIS gymnastics class, and he was great. Nate was also great, even though it wasn't his turn. He watched and played where I was and no one threw a fit.

And I was standing at the office window to ask a question, Nathan playing at my feet, Andy in the carrier, when a mother walked through the door with a carrier of her own, and two little girls. The youngest girl peered over at us and then said "Mommy, their baby is cuter than ours."

Tomorrow I will post pictures of our cuter baby and his brothers. But not today. Today I have to take them. I haven't taken them in awhile. When everyone is sick the camera doesn't get a lot of play.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That little girl knows whats up. Glad you're starting to feel better!!!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

All your babies are cuter than theirs...& everybody else's too! That was one smart little coookie! Looking forward to tomorrow's new pictures.