Sunday, February 10, 2008

Forget Me Not

Here is a list of things I forgot at my parents' apartment in New York:

- My cell phone charger
- the battery charger to my camera battery
- the cord to link my camera to my computer and download photos.
- one little monkey shoe my mother gave to Andrew
- the pink cooler bag we packed snacks in
- my house keys
- the book I was reading, Duma Key.


Here is a list of damage we did during our stay:

- knocked off one of the crystal danglies from the chandelier in the living room
- broke 1 bowl and 1 wine glass
- pried up one of the wooden tiles in the floor

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Oooo, noooo! Well, you just turn right around & come on back! Then you could spend a couple more days & we could have more fun!

I miss you all! x0x0x0x

Jules said...

Yes, but think of all the things you DIDN'T forget, and all the things you DIDN'T break! :)

Debs said...

That is an impressive list!
But you did manage to get all the people home that you were meant to, and didn't take any extras, so that's an achievement, right?!