Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Back To Normal


We're home!

Our trip to Vegas was wonderful. I figured I would post most of my pictures over the next few days, as a large percentage of my readers will be on a BOAT in the middle of.... I forget, but I bet it's someplace warm. Probably warmer than Las Vegas.

We got home a little after 10pm last night. Lillian was wonderful for watching the boys, and she even did laundry! When she left for home I went to see the boys and kiss them, even though they were sleeping. I enjoyed my trip, but the first day I missed the boys a lot, and on the way home I got more and more excited to see them. I sneaked in and kissed Andy and Nick, but I could smell something by the bunk beds. I started sniffing Nick's sheets, but they were fine, so I decided I was crazy and that my brain was suffering from travel.

Then I went to kiss Nate good night. And he was covered in vomit. Apparently he had been sick in his sleep, but it was on his sheets, his PJ's, his face, in his hair.

And so my first night home was spent watching Nate get sick over and over, and trying to get as much sleep as I could in between. Ahhh, the joys of parenthood. It's good to be back.

No comments: