Monday, February 01, 2010

Write This Down

Here are a few things you might want to scribble down in your date books, enter into your blackberries, your iphones, or if you're like me, on the back of your hand with a magic marker. They include people I know and love and respect.

Two of these are New York specific. And the last is NH specific. I copied and pasted from emails and Facebook pages, so please note that the spacing and such is all my fault.

Friday 2/5/10
Picasso Machinery
7 pm (the truth)
45 Broadway/Wythe
Brooklyn NY

PICASSO MACHINERY
proudly presents:
*Biba Bell (dance)
*Jaime Karnes (fiction)
*Eliza Swann (harmonium music/film)
*Westo (slideshow w/ soundtrack)
*Anne-E. Wood (fiction)

Free admission, hat passed for performers.
Bring your own beer or wine or whathaveyou.



Against Her Better Judgment
runs February 11-14th at the Drilling Company Theatre on 78th St and Broadway. Shows are at 7:30pm except Sunday (matinee at 2pm). If the link doesn't work, copy and paste http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/96550 into your browser.

And finally, Feb. 27th, A Local Performers Showcase at the Simple Gifts Coffee House, which is local to nobody but me. It's actually run by our church, but I mention it here because I'm performing (gulp) with another couple of women. And I'm nervous about it, but a little excited, too. So wish me luck!

3 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Break a leg, Fleen! You'll be great -- I wish I could be there

g. fox said...

Oh, Kathleen... you are too sweet!

Jules said...

I am so excited to hear that you will be performing!!! GO YOU!!!