Saturday, February 06, 2010

Jokes

Our furnace is broken. It's under 20 degrees outside, and we have zero heat. It's Saturday night, and tomorrow is Superbowl Sunday. As you can imagine, this is not the most enviable position to be in.

But today we enjoyed a visit from Pam and Larry, which is always really nice. And the boys told me a few jokes while I was giving them their bath. I thought I'd share, in order to cheer myself up.

Andy's Joke:
- knock knock
- who's there?
- Nana (banana.)
- Banana who?
- JOKE!

Nick's Joke:
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- To get the roast chicken!

Nate's Joke:
- What plus six?
- I don't get it. What do you mean, what plus six?
- I'm tellin' a plus joke.

Well, it cheered ME up.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I like the plus joke. Tell Nate I may use it. Now you all huddle together with Gunther & the cats for warmth...or come down here!