Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I bought a dress

I ordered a dress online today.

It's funny. I'm not a shopper. I don't like going out and looking for things that I need. I hate trying to find shoes that look nice and feel right and fit my budget. I hate walking into stores where I'm either too old for the clothes or too jeans-n-T-shirt.

But online is a different story. Online I can just click away, add things to my virtual shopping cart, and a few days later I'll get a present in the mail.

I don't shop online frequently, but I can see how it could become addicting. It gives you soemthing to look forward to.

1 comment:

g. fox said...

haha... I'm reading Little Children right now and you remind me of when Kathy orders a bunch of bikinis in the mail so she doesn't have to try them on in the store.