Tuesday, February 02, 2010

What We Did Today

Today was Tuesday.

Today, I ran five miles on my treadmill. Go, me!

Today, I took Andrew and Nathan to the doctor for their yearly checkups. They both got shots, and Nate had the staples removed from his head.

Today, Nick got his report card from school.

Today, the boys had Story Hour at the library.

Today, I realized the tea I was drinking was not decaffeinated.

Today, I made a butternut squash and mushroom lasagna, only halfway through I realized I forgot to buy ricotta cheese, so I had to rush out and get some.

Today, I forgot to take the laundry out of the dryer. So it's still in there. But it was whites, so it was mostly socks.

Tonight, LOST is on TV, and I pan on staying up and watching ALL of it, even if it gets really bad and awful and hard to follow.

2 comments:

g. fox said...

Butternut squash lasagne? Where do I sign?

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Lost is working on a sliding time-frame so no matter you tune in, you will be right where you ought to be...or you will be in a few seconds or minutes. You understand me if you watch that show!