Thursday, March 18, 2010

Here Comes The Sun

It must be tomorrow, the sun has come out.

The past couple of days have been so beautiful. The boys have gotten in some really good outdoor time. The yard is still pretty muddy in a lot of places, so I can't get to the thorny brush yet, but I've started working on my little vegetable patch (I hope to actually get some vegetables this year.) And it's been so warm I started drying my laundry on the porch. Although I need a better system, because we get a strong breeze and I'm running all over the yard picking up sheets and shirts and various people's underwear.

I keep reminding myself that it's not going to last. Spring here is notoriously muddy and wet. Last summer we had more yucky days than nice ones. But I can't help hoping. Because maybe, just maybe, we'll have nice sunny days until September!

No comments: