Sunday, March 14, 2010

Holiday Needed

The first week of March is Dr. Seuss's Birthday. You know Dr. Seuss. If you don't, you've lived under a rock for the past forty years. Or you should. Because Dr. Seuss Rocks.

Anyway, each year on his birthday, the Dr. Seuss books come out at the library, and at the schools, and everywhere you can possibly imagine. What's more, this year at Nick's school, they made a special WEEK out of it. Each day was dedicated to a different book. That's right. Monday was Grinch day, and everyone wore green. Tuesday everyone wore mis-matched socks. Wednesday was wacky hair day. Thursday was hat day. Friday you got to dress up as your favorite Dr. Seuss character. LOTS of fun for the kids. I think that, as a nation, we ought to band together and all do these things every year.

We had fun on Wacky hair day. Nick's hair is short, but I did my best with my hairspray and Steve's mousse.

Of course, Nate couldn't be left out.


The best part is that Nate's hair is still doing this, even though it's been two weeks and I've washed his hair many times.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

They're sporting the wacky hair-dos very well. I want to take styling tips from them

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

That is some good hair!! I think every day should be Dr Seuss Day!

g. fox said...

Never too early to rock the fauxhawk!