Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Today is Friday the 13th.

I don't actually believe in Friday the 13th. I have the idea that we think "this is the day bad things happen." And then when the milk spills or we stub our toe, we see a non-existing correlation.

I do, however, still think Thursday the 12th is dangerous and we should all just stay in bed. Could it be coincidence that we had a snow day yesterday?

Update: this morning school had a 90 minute delay. This means no AM kindergarten, so Nate does not have school. When he learned about this, Nick started to cry. He hates school, and IT ISN'T FAIR that he has to go when Nathan does not.

Meanwhile, Andrew does have school. But the driveway is so ice Steve told me I wasn't going anywhere. Which won't keep me from trying. But happy 13th, Yo.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Ooo, I can't imagine having to go to school while by sibling got to stay home!!! Sooooo unfair! Poor Nick.