Saturday, January 21, 2012

Planning Planning

One of my favorite things to do is plan vacations.

I currently have a couple of vacations in the works. One that I have nothing at all to do with, but I'm just going. This is a boat trip I'm taking with my parents in February. I have already started packing. Not kidding. Stop laughing.

I'm also planning a visit to Disney World, and I'm forcing some poor, unsuspecting people to come with me. They are all going to have a great time! This isn't until October. I'm making a dining game-plan.

Then there's Summer Vacation. We aren't going anywhere this year, but that means we get to think about all the little things we can do around here. We can take a side trip to NY. We can go to Storyland! We can go visit the mountains, or take day trips to the beach....

This is why it always seems like we have no time. Because by the time we get to any block of time, I've over scheduled us. Ugh.

But still, I love doing this!

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

For the boat trip, all you need a 2-3 bathing suits & a cover-up or 2. You won't wear anything else, not even shoes. Really. I mean it. I swear!