Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy as a Bee

Today is one of those days where I have a billion things to do, from changing the sheets to taking Nick to the dentist for a cleaning. I need to do laundry, and if I don't get a new book from the library I am going to explode.

Every year I take the boys down to Tennessee with me to visit the folks down there. This year is the first time I am going alone, with no other adult. It is also the first time I am going down since Frances died. As much as I am looking forward to seeing Betty and Mary, I am dreading the trip because I am afraid it will be very emotional and hard, and I won't be able to distance myself the way I am able to up here.

You won't even miss me. I'll be back and posting by Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my darling, I am wiTh you in spirit. And that's all I have to say about that.

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Good luck! I miss you already! Give my love to Betty & Mary Claire!