Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Time Warp

There's something about being pregnant that gives me a warped perception of time. What I mean by that is, I've spent the last couple of days thinking about the Holidays. Of course, by then the baby will be either here or imminent, and I won't be able to do much of anything, so if I plan on getting anyone anything for Christmas I know I need to get to done ahead of time. Although I guess there's nothing like being in labor to speed up the line at Toys R Us. Then again, I wouldn't put money on it.

The point is, my mind isn't here. I have trouble making choices about what we should have for dinner, or where we should go for an outing this weekend. But I can tell you just what I think should go in Steve's stocking on December 25th.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: What on earth is wrong with me?

3 comments:

LARISSA said...

Clearly, you need to eat more blue yogurt.

Anonymous said...

Hormones, hormones, hormones -- can't live with them, can't live without them.

Hang in there!!!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hmm, you seem to have skipped right over Thanksgiving! What are we going to eat then? Who's cooking what? Where will each if us sit? After you answer all these questions, you can start worrying about Christmas!