Friday, November 02, 2007

What is there to say?


Sorry about the Halloween photos. They are still on my camera, which has run out of battery. Besides that, I would feel odd posting those pictures right now.

Within the past few days, Mary Clare had a stroke and passed away. Mary was a classmate of my mother's, but she also lived with my Aunt Frances for years, at least as long as I can remember. I'm over 30, so that's a pretty long time. Longer than many marriages last these days. Mary was very upset when my Aunt Frances died six months ago, and she hadn't been herself since, not really.

So what is there, really, to say? I can't think of anything.

2 comments:

Lou said...

Oh, I'm sorry Fleen. Is that her in that photo with your mom? She looks like she was full of fun.

Jules said...

Oh Fleen, I am so so sorry to hear that news. My thoughts are with your and your family.