Thursday, August 19, 2010

Dragging vs. Drowning

Today I took the boys to the pool. The hallway there has a huge mirrored wall, and I just happened to catch a glimpse of myself while I was ushering my three wet boys back to the car. You know what? I have HUGE circles under my eyes.

That's right. Whatever it is, I just don't feel like doing it today. That includes making dinner, or even eating dinner, or even walking upstairs to flop face down on my bed.

But I just had to share this: Nicholas can swim the length of the pool by himself with no flotation device of any kind!

What made it so great was that I had just been kicking myself that I should get the boys to the pool more often. I wasn't expecting it at all. He just... did it.

2 comments:

Susan's Losin' said...

I send a high-five to Nicholas and a hug to you. The stress of your recent trip may be reflected in your eye issues. Take care.

Jamie said...

Yeah Nick!!!