Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Words Of Encouragement

I have been pushing myself during my workouts. Since my time to run is shorter, I've been increasing the speed or the incline. Also, I've started to do.... push-ups.

I hate push ups. I have never been able to do them. Even now, I do fake half ones, on my knees, and I still have a hard time.

Today I had a hard time. Even though I've been able to do this much in the past, it was harder today, for whatever reason. At the end of the workout, I was almost in tears and my arms were shaking. I was whispering, "I can't do it. I can't do it. I need to stop."

And Andy reached out and patted my arm. "Don't worry, Mom. I LOVE you!"

3 comments:

Anne-E. said...

This is the best. The best ever.

g. fox said...

love that kid.

A Frenchie + an American in Paris +1 said...

makes my heart melt!