Sunday, July 03, 2011

Hairy Situation

I know it's TMI, but a large portion of each warm season I spend more time than I think I should focusing on my leg hair. Shaving leaves stubble, but I have to wait so long between waxing...

For example, I'm going to the beach in a little over a week. If I wax my legs now, they might be unsightly once more by the time it's time for the beach. But not long enough for waxing. Which would mean I would have to shave, but my follicles don't like shaving.

How do people do this? I must be missing out on some information, here, because one shouldn't be this consumed by something so stupid.

2 comments:

Debs said...

Currently I don't mostly!
Combination of showers making me want to puke and having a small child in the bathroom with me when I shower have led to the fact that my legs get shaved for an occasion - like going to a wedding wearing a dress! And the rest of the week I just ignore them and pretend they're not there.

Debs said...

I've never waxed, well apart from a failed attempt with some free sample wax strips that left me covered in wax, but all the hairs still intact. Also, i'm not really a fan on pain...!