Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Photos Nick Took

Our last trip to the boat, Steve needed my help with something. Because my hands were full, as always, I quickly tried to find places to put the items I was holding. In the process, I handed Nick my camera, thinking he was old enough to take care of it, and that it would be less likely to end up in the water.

When I took a loof at the photos, I realized he had been kind of busy documenting events.

This is a photo of half a docked boat and Andrew's arm. He does indeed have a tattoo (Star Wars Star Trooper) and he is in fact holding a coffee. Steve's coffee, which I had placed in the ground. But apparently Andy felt he should get to hold something, also.


This is a lovely photograph of my rear end as I am tugging at an inflatable dingy. Thanks, Nick. How many people get to see what they look like from this angle? I will pay more attention next time I purchase pants.

No comments: