Monday, July 25, 2011

Nose Bleed

Nate's nose bleeds.

I have a thing about nose bleeds. I have only had a few nose bleeds, as an adult, but one send me to the hospital. I blame dry air caused by heat in the winter, mixed with too many herbal "supplements" that were actually thinning my blood. (St. John's Wort was one on them.)

Nate picks his nose. He'll stick his finger up there, and suddenly it's bleeding. He has no idea how it happens.

This morning Nathan suddenly stood up and shouted. "Mom! Mom! It was dry in here and my nose started bleeding! Because it was dry in here! That's why!"

Meanwhile blood is running down his lip. But forget about stopping the bleeding, it's more important to explain to me how it happened. He must be in politics. Let's not fix it, let's figure out who to blame!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Awww, poor guy. Nose bleeds suck!