Monday, December 12, 2011

And To Bed

It's not that I don't have anything to say.

In fact, I have quite a bit to say.

I want to write about how, now that I'm crazy busy, I'm somehow not feeling as socially challenged as I usually do.

I want to write about the so called "War on Christmas" and that post on the single Dad blog "I'm a Christian, Unless You're Gay" and how the two are connected.

I want to write about the party favors for Andrew's Birthday Party. And how I'm a liberal in a mostly 'publican town. And how we have half a frozen cow in our freezer.

I want to share holiday joy and cheer!

But I am too tired right now to make the attempt to form a post or write anything coherent. Again. At least you now know what I would be talking about if I were actually talking.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Okay, but there had better be doughnut muffins in the oven!!!