Sunday, December 11, 2011

It's Christmas Kinda!

Hooray we put up our tree!

We also decorated it. And we got a wreath and decorated IT. And I put up the stockings and all the little chinchy things that are holiday oriented.

And I have almost almost completed my holiday shopping - I have a few more things to purchase, but I have lists made for most of it, and only four more gifts to figure out.

Then I can start wrapping.

Oh, I also have to get Andy something for his birthday. Not his big gift, just a couple of little things.

And we have to visit Santa. The Festival Of Trees Santa didn't count. I want the mall Santa so I can get the picture. OH! I also put out the framed photos of our visits with the same Santa ever since Nick was a year old!

I've also started my holiday cards!

Despite my still-very-long to-do list, I feel very good about how much I've accomplished today. I'm hoping I can get stuff done tomorrow, too. The challenge is keeping my cool. By the end of the day I started getting pretty irritated and little boys leaving shoes in odd places and yelling "Mo-ohm!"

I just have to remember that afterwards, when it is all done, baked, wrapped and bowed, I will be able to sit by the fire with a glass of wine and three dozen sugar cookies.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Mmmm, wine & sugar cookies!