Friday, April 04, 2008

Brainwashed


Yesterday instead of working out during naptime I climbed into bed and slept. The clock said 1:25 when I climbed in, and 1:55 when I climbed in a second time with Andrew (who just isn't getting the whole naptime thing.) When I opened my eyes again the clock said 3:55. The boys were awake and playing quietly - Nick without any pants on. I usually wake them up at 3pm, no matter what, just so they will sleep at night. And here it was, almost 4, and I was just getting up myself!

I have to admit, I felt wonderful. I felt as though my brain had been rinsed and squeezed and all the impurities washed right out.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

yay! now did you end up talking to a doctor?

Anonymous said...

Yes did you cos you are important and need to look after yourself.