Monday, April 28, 2008

School Vacation Week


It is school vacation week in New Hampshire. My kids aren't old enough for school, but somehow this has a big impact. Nick still goes to school, but the classes are much smaller. My point of view is, well, I PAID for this week, and isn't as though Nick is sitting at a desk he needs a break from, so why not just send him?

Library storytimes do not take place this week. But Gymnastics does. The classes themselves are smaller, but older brothers and sisters will tag along and make the watching area crowded and unbearable.

And finally, going shopping will be a crowded mess.
Which leads me to the question... how old do you think a child needs to be before you can leave him or her home alone? I'm thinking at least five.

.

2 comments:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

I'm pretty sure it's legal in most states to leave multiple kids home as long as one of them is almost 3 yrs old.

Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Debs said...

I hope you have a good week and don't get too stressed out.