Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday

Yesterday it was snowing when we woke up. Then in turned to rain. It is still raining. Our backyard is a lake.

I have decided that I am tired all the time, mostly because I am always moving and always getting things for people, and perpetually doing laundry, dishes, and making meals. And people always want something from me - they need me to get something, fix something, find something, and then they wonder why dinner isn't ready yet.

To cheer myself up I have started making lists. I have one of things I need to bring to Tennessee, one of rides we will go on when we go to Disney World (a trip that is months away), and lists of things I need to get done around the house - what rooms need painting? What needs fixing? What do I need to buy? Somehow making lists gives me a feeling of control and accomplishment, even though nothing actually gets DONE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lists. Haven't made any for a while. Maybe I should start again...

Jules said...

What dates will you be at Disney? I am going in end of May/first week of June!