Friday, April 18, 2008

a moment of ARGH


Steve is finally home from a business trip he left for Sunday morning. Which is great because I was about to sell Nate to the gypsies.

While he was gone I encountered a problem with my I-pod, which decided it wasn't going to turn OFF. I tried turning it off and the screen would show the "charging" symbol, only I knew it wasn't charging, unless somehow the energy from my workout was seeping into the small machine through the skin on my hand. Anyway, I did the best I could, but the next time I went to work out the machine wouldn't turn ON. At all. Now when I plug it in it isn't even charging, the screen just keeps asking me to wait because the battery is very low, only after 16 hours I think something should have changed.

Anyway, I decided to watch a video during my run, but Steve had changed the TV around so that the TV now gets... well... TV, and my old VCR was no longer hooked up. The cable I had hooked it up with is now being used to get TV. And I didn't WANT to watch TV. I wanted to watch a tape so old I know it by heart. I ran to the sight of Home Improvement anyway, at least until Nick woke up crying. Since Andy was also crying, only in his carrier next to the TV, I gave up in a fit of frustration.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

this is a very cute clip

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

This week in NYC it's Pope-a-Mania & Spa Week!!! Come here & we will get you a Papal Blessing & a massage -- that should just about fix everything!