Monday, April 07, 2008

Connect The Dots



Yesterday we went to the mall as a family outing. Nate fell asleep on the way home. Then he didn't take a nap.

I wore my regular jeans! OK, so there was a significant amount of overspill, and they were probably tighter than they were meant to be, but I could move around in them just fine.

I started pruning the thorny bushes that are slowly taking over the lawn from the sides. They attack you as you cut them down - not kidding. And the thorns dig into you and they hurt. I cut my face, and had to get Steve to take a look at the thorn in my side. (He asked if I wanted him to look in the mirror.)

Today is busy. As usual.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

there is overspill when i wear pants these days and i was never preggers. i prefer to refer to it as muffin top.

i never understood why yards were purposefully decorated with thorns.