Friday, October 24, 2008

Dressing Like Clowns

Yes, this is a picture of Andy walking. A few days ago we lost one of his shoes, so I've been dragging him around in socks. The trouble is that it's getting cold out, and he's... well, walking. So he needs shoes. And in my frugality, I refuse to buy him another pair in his size, because he's going to grow out of them next week. So I went through all the little sneakers we own, and put him in the next pair up. And they are too big. He still manages to walk in them, but every once and awhile they slip off.

The other thing is... in the morning, it really is cold. To bring the boys outside I stuff them in winter coats and hats. And in the afternoon I stuff them in the same stuff, but when we get outside the sun is shining and it's warm. Not hot, but pleasant. Too warm for that poofy orange coat.

So wherever we go, we look a little funny.

1 comment:

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Hmm, he looks as if he could use gloves/mittens too!