Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Head

Today I finally cleaned out my car from our trip to Tennessee.

Today Nicholas went on a class trip to pick out pumpkins. I remembered to pay the $6, and I remembered to pack a brown bag lunch and to pack a drink. I forgot to leave his booster seat, and when we got home I found out the pumpkin Nick was holding had the name "AJ" written on it. Nick had been telling me he had AJ's pumpkin, but I hadn't realized he had been talking about a pumpkin that belonged to another child.

Today I vacuumed the basement.

Today I clipped the hedges in front of our house so that they no longer look spiky. But I neglected to rake up the branches and pine needles.

Today I ran four miles of the treadmill.

Today I did one load of laundry.

Today I made roast chicken and potatoes for dinner.

The End

2 comments:

Jamie said...

You got so many things done today! And little Nick is turning into a thief!

Lindax0x0x0x0x said...

Why did Nick have AJ's punkin? Whose punkn did AJ have - Nick's maybe? Where did you find the energy to do everything you did? I'm tired just reading aobut it!