Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Passing Out

So... last week I took a road trip to Tennessee on short notice. Well... short notice for me. I knew I would be making the trip, but the details weren't sorted out, and when they finally got sorted out I had 36 hours to get ready. Which is fine if you're a college student, but different when you're an adult with three young children.

We drove. With my mother. It took two days each way. The visit was great, and to tell the truth, driving isn't bad. It's less expensive (for us) than flying, and we get to stop when we want to and don't have to worry about delays or anything. It's just two days instead of one (because flying usually ends up taking a full day anyway.)

But now we're back, and I am very glad. And I don't want to talk anymore.

No comments: